- Short response time for measurements at cycles of a second
- Large, lit LC display for simultaneous indication of two measured values
- Hold function for measured values
- Fast determination of differential temperature
- Automatic segment test when program starts
The dual-channel TMD 7 temperature measuring instrument excels with easy handling. The large LC display with two lines provides clear readings. No graphical gimmicks, but optimum display of measurement results.
TMD 7 can measure two temperatures simultaneously (for example, ambient air temperature and water temperature).
|Dimensions H x W x D||143 x 66 x 37 mm|
|Weight||approx. 250 g|
|Material housing||Plastic (PA)|
|Display type||7-segment LCD with LED backlights|
|Measuring range||-50 to 1,100 °C|
|Accuracy||3.0 % RDG ±2.0 K (-50 to 0 °C)|
|0.5 % RDG ±0.5 K (0 to 100 °C)|
|0.5 % RDG ±1 K (100 to 1,100 °C)|
|Resolution||0.1 °C (< 100 °C)|
|1 °C (> 100 °C)|
|Operating temperature||0 to 45 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 50 °C|
|Probe connection||2x socket for thermocouple|
|Power supply||2x 1.5 V batteries AA|
There are no reviews yet.