- Up to four (Up) or six (Pro) minutes with typical IT load
- High quality batteries ensure stable performance over years
- Minimize the costs related to battery maintenance and replacement
Easy battery replacement
- Change your battery in seconds
- Easy and safe access to the internal battery
- No need to dismantle the whole cabinet
- Small footprint
- Easy to place nearby a laptop or monitor, underneath a table or at the bottom of an IT rack
Pure sinewave output
- Less harmonics content, lower fan speed and reduced acoustic noise
- Improved load performance and prolonged lifetime
This plug-and-play power protection solution has been created by the world’s foremost UPS designers to make life easy for the user:
•An intuitive LCD display (Pro) and touchscreen LED (Up) allow parameters to be read with the minimum of fuss. USB and RS232 interfaces give access to the outside world.
• Dedicated RJ11/RJ45 sockets protect connected telecoms devices.
• And an integrated cold-start feature means the UPS can start up by itself – when needed.Looking after your batteries
The UPS’s internal enhanced-runtime batteries are designed to give you stable, low-maintenance performance over many years of service. A comprehensive battery management suite and fan cooling ensure batteries are not overloaded and that they do not overcharge, discharge too deeply or overheat. The PowerValue 11LI Pro can be interfaced to a UPS management software on a PC to allow remote monitoring and management of one or multiple UPSs in a networked environment (LAN or Internet). The software can not only prevent data loss resulting from power outages and safely shutdowns, but can also store programming data and UPS shutdown schedules. ABB’s design, technology and quality experience in high-end UPS engineering has been distilled into the line-interactive PowerValue 11LI Up and Pro to produce a UPS that offers full protection and peace of mind for your moderately sized IT applications.
|UPS frame rated power||Up: 360/480/600/900/1200 W
Pro: 360/480/700/1050/1400 W
|UPS output rated PF||0.6 / 0.7 (model dependent)|
|Wiring||1-ph + N + PE|
|UPS type||Stanalone tower|
|Nominal input voltage||230 VAC|
|Voltage range||170-280 VAC|
|Frequency range||50 / 60 Hz|
|Rated output voltage (load dependent)||230 VAC|
|Rated frequency||50 Hz (60 Hz) +/- 1 Hz|
|Line-interactive||≥95% (normal mode)|
|User interface||Touchscreen LCD (Up)
|Communication ports||USB and RS232|
|Software||Monitoring and shutdown software available as option|
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
There are no reviews yet.