The Fluke 709H mA loop calibrator is designed to save time and produce high-quality results. It includes HART communication and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This makes the 709H unique as both an affordable, compact loop calibrator and powerful HART communication tool that offers:
- Fast transfer of calibration data: The optional 709H/Track software/cable can document the parameters of all the HART transmitters in your plant, in either (.csv) or (.txt) format.
- Data logging or recording data on a particular transmitter for troubleshooting: The data log tool offers a selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions. Each data sample contains the 709H measurement, all four process variables, and the standard status conditions.
In the communicator mode the user can read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and trim the calibration on most HART-enabled transmitters. In the past, this could only be done with a dedicated communicator, a high-end multifunction calibrator, or a laptop computer with HART modem. The Fluke 709H will allow virtually any technician to service and support HART devices.
And it’s easy to use. The Fluke 709H is built around a user-friendly interface with a Quick-Set rotary encoder knob. This reduces the time it takes to measure or source voltage or current, and power up a loop. The protective holster easily fits into a technician’s hand and the large backlit display is easy to read, even in dark, cramped worked areas.
Other useful features
- Provides resolution of 1 µA on mA ranges and 1 mV on voltage ranges
- Quickly transfers calibration data for documentation in either (.csv) or (.txt) format with optional 709H/Track software/cable
- Offers selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions.
- Features small rugged design and runs on six standard AAA batteries
- Requires only simple two wire connection for all measurements
- Provides Auto Shutdown to conserve battery life (adjustable up to 30 minutes)
- Offers variable step and ramp time in seconds
- Provides adjustable span selection (0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA)
- Includes valve test functionality (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
- mA precision loop calibrator that communicates with and tests HART smart instruments
- Features best-in-class accuracy at 0.01% reading
- Provides intuitive user interface with Quick-Set knob for fast setup
- Includes built in selectable 250 Ω resistor for HART communication
- Features 24 V DC loop power with mA measure mode (-25% to 125%)
|Functions||mA source, mA simulate, mA read, mA read/loop power, and volts read.|
|Ranges||mA (0 to 24 mA) and Volts (0 to 30 V DC)|
|Resolution||1 µA on mA ranges and 1 mV on voltage range|
|Accuracy||0.01% ± 2 counts, all ranges (@23° ± 5°C)|
|Operating temperature range||-10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)|
|Humidity range||10 to 95% non-condensing|
|Stability||20 ppm of F.S. /°C from -10°C to 18°C and 28°C to 55°C|
|Display||128 x 64 pixels, LCD Graphic w/backlight, .34 high digits|
|Power||6 AAA alkaline|
|Battery life||40 hours typical|
|Loop compliance voltage||24 V DC @ 20mA|
|Over-voltage protection||240 V AC|
|Overload current protection||28 mA DC|
|EMC||EN61326 Annex A (Portable Instruments)|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||15 x 9 x 3 cm (6 x 3.6 x 1.3 in)|
|Weight||0.3 kg (9.5 oz)|
|Included accessories||NIST traceable calibration certificate with data, batteries, test leads, and manual|
There are no reviews yet.