A pure sine wave inverter is a device that converts direct current (DC) to usable alternating current (AC) that most appliances utilize. These “pure sine waves” ensure smooth and consistent voltage, just like in a power system.
- Voltage range: 100/110/120/127/220/230VAC (+25%,-36%)
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz±2.5Hz
- Rated power: 4000 W
- Instantaneous power: 12000W
- Wave form: Pure Sine Wave
- Battery efficiency: 85 %
- AC efficiency: 93%
- Output voltage: 220V/110V±5 %( AC mode ± 10%)
- Output frequency: 50Hz/60Hz ± 0.5 Hz (AC mode ±2.5Hz)
- Transfer time: 4m/8ms optional
- Input/Output: Input & output terminal
- Voltage: 24V/48V
- Charging current: 60A Adjustable
- Method: LCD +LED
- Content: Input/output Voltage, battery Voltage, Battery capacity, load capacity, working mode, frequency.
- Battery Reversal: optional
- Output short circuit: Ac mode: Jump Fuse, Inverter Mode: Shut down
- Overload: full load 100%, Ups alarm. Overload 120%, Ups shut down output is 10s. Once they load back to normal, UPS recovers output.
- High AC Voltage: Turn off AC Turn to inverter mode automatically
- Low DC Voltage: Inverter shut down automatically. Once the AC recovers, Inverter turns on charge automatically
- Over temperature: Power off
- Humidity: 15-93 %( no consideration)
- Altitude: ≤3000m
- Dimension D×W×H (mm): 640×266×256
- Packing size D×W×H (mm):725×345×310
- W. (KGS/PC): 33.5
- W. (KGS/PC): 25.7
There are no reviews yet.