- 5.7-inch screen provides 150 % more viewing area than a standard 3.5-inch screen
- 240Ã degree rotating screen provides unmatched shooting flexibility
- The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days a lot easier
- LaserSharpÂ¨ Auto Focus calculates distance to your designated target with pinpoint1 accuracy
- MultiSharpÂª Focus delivers automatically focused images throughout your field of view, dramatically eliminating potential for misdiagnosis
- IR Fusion Â¨ technology lets you easily adjust visible and infrared image blending
- Fluke Connect Â¨ links your camera to the Fluke network of wireless test and measurement tools
- Get 4x the pixel data with Super Resolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 1280 x 960 image
- Highlight areas that are outside your pre-set “normal” temperature ranges quickly with color alarms
- MATLABÂ¨ and LabVIEW Â¨ compatibility allows users to integrate camera data, infrared video and images to support R&D analysis.
- IFOV with standard lens (spatial resolution) 0.93 mRad, D:S 1065:1
- Detector resolution 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels)
- Super Resolution Yes, in software. Captures and combines 4x the data to create a 1280 x 960 image
- Multi SharpÂª Focus Yes, focused near and far, throughout the field of view
- LaserSharpÂ¨ Auto Focus Yes, for consistently in-focus images. Every. Single. Time.
- Laser distance meter Yes, calculates distance to the target for precisely focused images and displays distance on screen
- Advanced manual focus: Yes
- Touchscreen display (capacitive) 5.7 inch (14.4 cm) landscape 640 x 480 LCD
- Rugged, ergonomic design 240 Â¡ rotatable (articulating) lens
- Digital zoom 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Pre-calibrated Lenses Wide angle, 2x telephoto, 4x telephoto and 25 micron/macro
There are no reviews yet.