2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert™ AC non-contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it’s for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
- Voltage detection from 90 to 1000 V AC, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs
- Always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready
- Innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function ensures battery is in good condition*
- CAT IV 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection
- Expanded range: 90 V AC to 1000 V AC
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included)
- Fluke ruggedness and reliability
- Two-year warranty
* Use of Battery Check function is optional and for convenience only, it is not intended as a substitute for checking the unit on a known live source before and after use.
|Operating Principles||Senses the steady state electrostatic ﬁeld produced by AC voltage through insulation without requiring contact to the bare conductor. A red glow at the tip indicates the presence of voltage.|
|Safety Compliance||Meets IEC 61010-1:2001, UL 61010-1 (2nd ed.), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, and ISA-82.02.01 Pollution Degree 2|
|EMC Compliance||Meets IEC 61326-1:2006|
|Operating||90 V AC to 1000 V AC, CAT IV 1000 V rated|
|Temperature (Operating and Storage)||-10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)|
|Operating Humidity Ranges||0% to 95% (0°C to 30°C)|
|0% to 75% (30°C to 40°C)|
|0% to 45% (40°C to 55°C)|
|Altitude||2000 m (CAT IV 1000 V)|
|Cleaning||Clean with damp cloth|
|Battery Life||Typical battery life of greater than one year|
There are no reviews yet.