|Type||19 inch standard|
|Gross Weight||169 Kg (Including the packaging)|
|Net Weight||165 Kg|
- Integrated with Avalon products – Avalon cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with these enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system.
- Avalon Rack Systems Compatible – Compatible with a variety of Avalon rack accessory products
- Optimized for high capacity cable management systems – Vendor-neutral EIA-310 19in Rack Mounting Compatibility Guaranteed – Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19″ equipment.
- Perforated front door with hex design perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment.
- Cable access openings with pre-installed brushes – Large cable access slots in the roof provide access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor. The roof includes openings with brush Strips.
- Quick release doors – Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors.
- Half-height side panels and option with brush strips for pass-through – Half-height quick release side panels reduce the size and weight for easy handling and access to equipment. Side panels are lockable utilizing a single key with the doors.
- Equipment mounting rails include zero U mounting holes beside the EIA 19″ mounting space that allow the installation of Data Distribution easily.
- Designed for enhanced Rigidity – A proven frame design, heavy-gauge mounting rails, and heavy-duty casters provide for 1300 kg static (leveling feet +castors) load ratings.
- Integrated electrical grounding – The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.
- 19” Mounting Angles
- Front Perforated Double Door with Lock and handle
- Rear Perforated single door with lock and handle
- Both the doors can be mounted to be opening from either side
- Four Removable side Panels (Half-height side panels with individual lock)
- Adjustable Jacking Feet
- Four Fans fitted in a Fan Tray with Cable for connection
- Extra Cage Nuts provided (30 Pieces)
- Earthing Screw
- Two-way Vertical Cable Managers
- All Steel construction
- Frame Made of 1.5 mm thick SPCC
- Fixed shelves made of 1.5 mm thick SPCC (Optional)
- Mounting Angles made of 2.0 mm thick steel
- Powder Coated matt black finish (Seven Stage dip Process for smoothness of the Surface)
- Strong structure of individually fabricated components
- Manufactured using CNC machines only
- Surface Finish: Matt Black Epoxy Powder Coated Paint (RAL 9005)
- Max Current: 13 Amps
- Max Output Power: 3250 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 200 -250 Volts 50-60 HZ
- Six-Outlet: UK Type
- Max Current: 13 Amps
- Max Output Power: 30 Watts
- Rated Voltage: 200-250 Volts 50-60 HZ
- Rated Speed: 2600 / 3000 RPM
- Lower noise, Less than 48db, Airflow 50‐110 CBM/H
There are no reviews yet.