- Integrated with Avalon products – Avalon cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with these enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system.
- Avalon Rack Systems Compatible – Compatible with a variety of Avalon rack accessory products
- Optimized for high capacity cable management systems – Vendor-neutral EIA-310 19in Rack Mounting Compatibility Guaranteed- Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all
EIA-310 compliant 19″ equipment.
- Perforated front door with hex design perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment.
- Cable access openings with pre-installed brushes – Large cable access slots in the roof provide access for overhead cable egress.
- The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor. Roof includes openings with brush Strips.
- Quick release doors – Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors.
- Half-height side panels and option with brush strips for pass-through- Half-height quick release side panels reduce size and weight for easy handling and access to equipment. Side panels are lockable utilizing a single key with the doors.
- Equipment mounting rails include zero U mounting holes beside the EIA 19″ mounting space that allow the installation of Data Distribution easily.
- Designed for enhanced Rigidity – A proven frame design, heavy-gauge mounting rails, and heavy-duty casters
provide for 1300 kg static (leveling feet +castors) load ratings.
- Integrated electrical grounding – The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of
the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.
|Type||19 inch standard|
|Gross Weight||45 Kg (including the packaging)|
|Net Weight||140 Kg|